Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Night falls on Prague (Borders fam trip, part II)



Prague, or Praha as the locals say, is rumored to be the new Paris. I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but I do know that if someone offered me a free ticket to Paris or Praha, I'd be Czech Republic-bound! Prague is an amazing city with street after street, block after block, neighborhood after neighborhood of uniquely beautiful architecture. And after the sun sets, it gets even better. Take a scroll and see for yourself.


Horse carriage on the cobblestones


Photo op, take one.


Photo op, take two.


Photo op, take three.


Prague Castle


Listening to a violinist on the Charles Bridge


Kate caught me...




The sun is slowly fading...


Prague Castle




My parents walking in the Old Town


The violinist - still playing as we walked back across the Charles Bridge






The 'rents


Les Borders

No comments: